The program covers the principles of turfgrass science with a golf-turf focus, ranging from turf selection to soil fertility and pest management. This program is recommended for those new to the industry or those with experience wanting to update their practices. Students earn a certificate upon completion of the program.
Learn from a dozen instructors with years of experience in their related fields. Content is self-paced with simple quizzing to reinforce key topics, provide student feedback, and monitor course progress.
Over 20 hours of content go live on December 1, 2023. Lectures will be released over a period of six weeks and can be completed at the student's convenience.
- Cool-Season Turfgrasses – Dr. Bill Kreuser
- Warm-Season Turfgrasses & Ornamentals – Dr. Aaron Patton
- Turf Establishment – Dr. Zac Reicher
- Turf Growth & PGRs – Dr. Bill Kreuser
- Abiotic Stress Management – Dr. Bill Kreuser
- Soil Properties & Problems – Dr. Doug Soldat
- Soil Nutrients & Fertility – Dr. Doug Soldat
- Irrigation & Drainage – Dr. Alec Kowalewski
- Turf Cultivation & Rolling – Dr. Thom Nikolai
- Integrated Pest Mangement & Pesticides – Drs. Paul Koch and Jim Kerns
- Cool-season Diseases – Dr. Paul Koch
- Warm-Season Diseases – Dr. Jim Kerns
- Turf Insects – Dr. Glen Obear
- Turf Weeds – Dr. Aaron Patton
- Turf Benefits & Sustainability – Dr. Frank Rossi
- Golf Course Management – Chris Tritabaugh
- Sport Turf Management – Dr. Evan Mascitti
- Lawn Care & Sod Production – Dr. Zac Reicher
- Precision Turf Management – Dr. Bill Kreuser
- Calibration, Turf Math & GreenKeeper App – Dr. Bill Kreuser